After Realizing That There Is No Escape Pricing

Phone number list will give you great list
Ahad

After Realizing That There Is No Escape Pricing

Post by Ahad »

Last year, I read a little book by Kierkegaard, The Lily of the Field and the Bird of the Air (translated by Bruce H. Kirmmse, Princeton University Press, 2016). Since the content is about Christian cultivation, I Although I don't particularly resist or feel dull when I read it, I still don't understand much. images Photo Credit: Princeton University Press However, there are a few lines in the book that I did not deliberately remember, but somehow stayed in my mind and came up from time to time: And when it is quite certain to a person that there is no such hiding place, then niether is there any evasion or excuse. And when one knows the frightful truth that there is no evasion or excuse — well, then one naturally refrains from finding it ,

for what is not cannot be found — but one also refrains from seeking it; and then one does what one shall. (pp.14-15) Today I suddenly remembered this text because of the current situation in Hong Kong. I know that this is taken out of context and decontextualization, which may not be Kierkegaard's original intention at all, but some words can be separated from the context and have their own life, which can allow people to express their thoughts and emotions, and can enlighten people; This text is a good example, Pricing
at least for me. The meaning of this passage is: When we are in a difficult situation, and realize that there is no hiding place, no escape, no excuse, at this time, although realizing that there is nowhere to escape will make us terrified, it is precisely because of With this awareness, we stop looking for hiding places and come forward to do what we need to do. After the Hong Kong version of the National Security Law is passed, those who continue to stay in Hong Kong can be said to have nowhere to escape, but some people are aware of this fact, and some people are not aware of it; Or they think they are hidden,

safe, and safe forever ("I'll be fine if I don't break the national security law," they think). Those Hong Kongers who have decided to fight to the end, aware of the fact that there is nowhere to escape, will not seek hiding places, and then, with the courage to die and live, stand up and do what they need to do. This is honorable. What the outcome will be, no one can be sure, but as a submissive obedient citizen, will you be safe from disaster? If you think so, you are too ignorant of the Communist Party. Lu Xun said: "My so-called survival is not to live." ("Hua Gai Ji Beijing Communications") To be a submissive and obedient citizen is a kind of live. This article is reproduced with permission, see the author's blog for the original text . related articles︰ The big right and the wrong are obvious, if you reveal the small eyebrows and small eyes, the sight is hard to move An excellent introduction to Nietzsche Responsible editor: Alex Review editor: Alvin