Memoirs of Yan Jiaqi Banner Design

Phone number list will give you great list
Ahad

Memoirs of Yan Jiaqi Banner Design

Post by Ahad »

When I was in middle school, I was astonished when I read Yan Jiaqi's famous book "The Summit", which was probably the first political science book I read by a contemporary Chinese political scientist. Yan Jiaqi originally studied physics, then turned to philosophy and then to political science. He was one of the founders and the first director of the Institute of Political Science of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. He had expected to quietly engage in academic research and bring back political science, a discipline that had been fractured in China for 30 years. However, it is impossible for political science to be out of touch with real politics. Yan Jiaqi has participated in the reform of China's political system since the end of the 1970s as a scholar, but he did not expect that this reform would end in the June 4 massacre, and the results of the reform vanished overnight. forced into exile. Yan Jiaqi, who has escaped China for more than 30 years and is 80 years old, has written a memoir of more than 700 pages. The first half records the success and failure of the turbulent reform era. The author writes straight and truthful, and provides a number of first-hand historical materials as parties and witnesses.

A new perspective. Yan Jiaqi participated in several plans for the reform of the political system, and he entered the political core at a dramatic turning point: Zhao Ziyang's secretary Bao Tong visited Yan Jiaqi many times and persuaded him to work in the Zhongnanhai Political Reform Office, "said that this was in Zhao Ziyang's letter to Deng Xiaoping. The person who nominated me asked me to go to his office in Zhongnanhai to read the letter. After I went to his office in Zhongnanhai, there was a mark on the letter that Deng Xiaoping had seen it, Banner Design
and Deng Xiaoping agreed." At that time, Deng Liqun, known as the "King of the Left", expressed his opposition at the meeting of the Secretariat, believing that Yan Jiaqi had something to do with the Xidan Democracy Wall . Zhao Ziyang said: "I nominated Yan Jiaqi to the Political System Reform Office because he was the director of the Institute of Political Science." In 1986, Deng Xiaoping proposed to carry out the reform of the political system, and suggested that Zhao Ziyang should organize a team to design a plan for the reform of the political system. Deng Xiaoping did not let General Secretary Hu Yaobang be in charge of the political reform, but let Premier Zhao Ziyang preside over it.

Zhao Ziyang "doesn't understand" this arrangement, but at Deng Xiaoping's urging, he proposed the formation of a five-member group consisting of Zhao Ziyang, Hu Qili, Tian Jiyun, Bo Yibo and Peng Chong are composed of five members; the Political Reform Office is the office of the five-member seminar group. Zhao Ziyang wrote in his letter to Deng Xiaoping, Hu Yaobang, Li Xiannian, and Chen Yun: "This office is under the responsibility of Bao Tong, Yan Jiaqi, He Guoguang and other comrades." The focus is on three figures: Bao Tong, Yan Jiaqi, and Chen Yizi." These three figures have been closely watched by the left, accused of being liberals and sheltered by Zhao. Yan Jiaqi's role in it is similar to that of Tan Sitong's military plane Zhangjing during the Reform Movement in the late Qing Dynasty. Although his rank is not high, his influence is huge. The failure of this reform is exactly the same as the failure of the 1980s Reform—it touched the cheese of the vested interest groups, and they fought back desperately and strangled the reform in the cradle. Multiple