D7 analogues of favorite functions in 1C Bitrix

Phone number list will give you great list
sobitaplabony

D7 analogues of favorite functions in 1C Bitrix

Post by sobitaplabony »

On the one hand this is the most popular page of our visited and information-rich site. Several hundred people read it every day. On the other hand, the author published the most important reference information for the world of Bitrix development six months before the appearance of official documentation. Novelty, quality and consistency of presentation bear fruit. Why did it happen? We are different from "just web developers on Bitrix". INTERVOLGA is a universal competent web integrator . We can solve all integration tasks on our own. All our projects- complex, integrative. We work only with project teams and cannot take on "minor repairs" of breakdowns and bugs. A detailed principle of our work is described in the article "How we work in large projects.

We bring value to the client's business through the meaningful use of web technologies. An important component of this approach is unique, high-quality and motivated developers. One of these is Anatoly Erofeev, the author of the article. And now actually a wonderful article by Anatoly Erofeev The Panama Phone Number List new core D7 in 1C-Bitrix: Site Management strongly replaces the old one. Increasingly, the use of familiar methods and classes leads to a warning from the IDE “Method/class is deprecated”. I propose to “know the enemy by sight” and conduct a short review of such D7 classes that can and should be used already now so as not to be considered an uncouth Neanderthal among developers.

But I note that the D7 core is not just a refactoring, it is a change in the approach to writing code. At the end of the article, all analogues that a developer may need are collected. Including Styles and Scripts A long s not just some methods that have replaced others here - the approach has changed here (which I spoke about at the beginning of the article), some basic principles of many classes were rethought. There are two reasons why this section is still published: This is an important topic, and when talking about the transition to D7, it is impossible not to mention it. I'm still the author of the article So, one of the most significant changes in D7 was error handling with the help of the exception mechanism (full adherence to the religion of exceptions in php If an error occurs, we throw an exception. If we want to handle an error, we catch an exception.