Iterative website development

Phone number list will give you great list
sobitaplabony

Iterative website development

Post by sobitaplabony »

The article was written based on the experience of launching large (400+ hours) and very large (1200-4000 hours) projects. Let's start with the conclusion. When creating a large web project, you need to choose the most important and launch it as quickly as possible, without spending money and time on “bringing it to the ideal”. After the launch, we study the reaction, adjust the plan, and proceed to the next iteration. This makes it possible to quickly launch and adapt to market requirements. Slow perfectionists lose. The topic is debatable, so the article is built in the form of a dialogue. We know the questions you will be asking and have prepared the answers. Pour yourself some tea and let's get started.

Is my project big Large projects such as a large online store with developed logic and non-standard Federation ); a major multilingual corporate or information portal ( Valdai Discussion Club ); personal account for dealers, B2B wholesale section of the online store ( 17 functions of the Romania Phone Number List wholesale online store , there are several projects closed from outsiders); “exchange” for combining suppliers and buyers on one platform (almost “avito”, another “ebay”, a specific auction, an example is the Alfabank Clients Club ); a site that exchanges information with more than 1 external system (read about external integrations on Bitrix and Bitrix24 . Thesis: a web project that requires more than 3 man-months of production is a big one.

Such a project costs a good studio more than 600 thousand rubles. A beautiful corporate website, a simple online store or a landing page fit perfectly into 3 man-months. Small sites can be done “in one sitting”. Why do perfectionists lose? Having conceived the article, I fumbled for several days and saw how Sergey Ryzhikov published his text with the same thought. Thesis: any project should be launched as early as possible, checking the idea and the reaction to it, even if the implementation is far from perfect. - I would take parts, but I need it right away! The thought of “launching as early as possible, even if the project is far all the functions”, “We know exactly what our customers need, and we won’t agree to anything less!” So you want a big project.