We speed up the site on 1C Bitrix AutoComposite

Phone number list will give you great list
sobitaplabony

We speed up the site on 1C Bitrix AutoComposite

Post by sobitaplabony »

We continue to follow in the footsteps of 1C-Bitrix 16.5 and this time we will deal with the reincarnation of the “Composite Site” technology , which, due to html caching and ajax loading of information, makes the site display as fast as possible. The name of the new version is AutoComposite. 1C-Bitrix promises to simplify the transition of the site to composite technology as much as possible. You can say "automatic transmission instead of manual." You should start, as always, by creating a backup copy and installing all stable updates. Further options are possible. The fact is that at the time of this writing, version 16.5 of the main module is available only in beta updates.

Now on the Composite Site page we are greeted with the following configuration form. First of all, the abundance of settings and an even greater number of their possible combinations catches the eye. We will not talk about them: programmers will understand everything, and the Malta Phone Number List rest will only get confused. Therefore, further I will simply show what I included and explain why. So, turn on the composite mode. Then check the "AutoComposite" box and save the settings. I changed the cache overwrite mode to "Standard". The other two modes hide the fact of incorrect operation of the composite from the eyes and make it impossible to diagnose it.

We turn on the standard mode clear all the cache on the site, roll up our sleeves and go to see what's going on with our site. And the site turned out well. I found only 2 things that I had to conjure. The “Quick with 1C-Bitrix” button was displayed at the very bottom of the footer and did not look aesthetically pleasing. It took 1 minute to move it to the right place. PS I often hear from colleagues from 1C-Bitrix that many do not like this button and, frankly, I don’t understand why. It makes me proud, especially if, when setting up the composite, “they didn’t freebie”. Feedback forms with captcha. By default, the content of any component is replaced with what was displayed in the template when the cache was built.