5 PPC takeaways Photo Background Removing

You can discuss here about your own topic.
naim@

5 PPC takeaways Photo Background Removing

Post by naim@ »

One of the joys (and challenges) of a career in paid research is Photo Background Removing the constant state of learning and change. This is a theme that runs through many of my articles. But in the hustle and bustle of our daily PPC activities, it's easy to just jump from one thing to the next without stopping to learn what lies ahead. What lessons can we learn from our experiences? How can we apply these lessons more broadly? With that in mind, I'm going to share with you some of my team's best PPC learnings over the Photo Background Removing past few months: 1. Explain the implications of abrupt changes in strategy One of our B2B clients has experienced solid and steady growth with us over the past five years.

But a few months ago they called and said, “We have to be in the top Photo Background Removing spot for the XYZ keyword all the time . Make it happen." We were a little surprised by this request! What was behind? Advertising Continue reading below We later learned that there were strong feelings between our client and a competitor. And my client was determined not to let the competitor “win” on that particular keyword. Our average position for the keyword in question was strong, but not necessarily number Photo Background Removing one for every search. At the same time, we were running about 200 campaigns for the client, mostly focused on lead generation and a few on brand awareness. We made it clear to the client that consistently getting the top position for that keyword was going to have a cost. We would need more budget, which they gave us. As expected, costs have increased.

For example, our cost per acquisition (CPA) increased significantly in the second Photo Background Removing half of 2017: Takeaway PPC - CPA Unsurprisingly, given the rise in CPA, our ad spend also increased, especially from July to October: Takeaway PPC - Ad Spend In fact, our spend has gone from around $17,000 to $44,000 (August-December, YOY) as we've adjusted our average bid amount from $8 to $12. Advertising Continue reading below Once the first round of budget was exhausted, we went back to the client for more financing… and things quickly got complicated. Our contact, the marketing manager, wanted to continue this program because we had nearly Photo Background Removing quadrupled the number of leads. From his perspective, the higher CPA was worth the cost. But at the same time, it was under budget pressures from above. It just couldn't sustain our current rate of ad spend. So now he had some tough choices to make.