Competitiveness the financial

You can discuss here about your own topic.
rahat00xyz

Competitiveness the financial

Post by rahat00xyz »

There are different things The world generally said How are you? Hold on! and forgot about it. We continue to work as we worked, in general, everything is fine. That is, to give up, not to provide employees with salaries - this is simply unacceptable. Therefore, yes, we don’t know now what awaits us in March, because we seemed to be growing, we were swinging, we were recruiting employees for growth, we were increasing salaries, we were recruiting projects, and then once - and the war. About psychological stability Not doing what you were doing, you can go crazy. I'm sure of it. Sitting in the basement, reading the news, listening to what's going on is awful.

This puts a lot of pressure on the head, it’s not OK at all. We just work based on the conditions in which we are, because in principle we can’t not work I don’t even read the news anymore, I go out to the guys in the evening, I say What news ? They tell India Phone Number List me in ten minutes what happened, we draw some conclusions, we wish you good night, we go to sleep About IT Responsibility We are IT people, we just have no right to sit and do nothing, I think. Because in fact we just need light and the Internet.

Thank God there are no interruptions with this, and if there are, then they are not global. Therefore, sitting and doing nothing is just a crime, this is my opinion. It's one thing - the seller in the market and the market closed, the seller in the factory and the factory burned down. There are excuses. We, the IT people, have no excuses at all - we have hands, we have a head, you are alive, there is light and the Internet, sorry. About finance We are a completely legal company.